[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - racerss (Report Archived by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved
Your LFS Username: Khaledalshihry

Their LFS Username(s): racerss
Their In-game Nickname(s): Bush [COP]

Incident Information
Date of Incident:2023-09-15
Time of Incident:14:25

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

7:27 I slow down for the siren on front of me and He kept pitting and hitting my rear
I asked Him you don't see the siren on front of me ? and He said " not my problem".

8:35 He is driving very close to my rear bumper , how can I slow down without Him being pushing me ?

10:50 same as the above I cant slow down because He is pushing my rear .

18:31 He pushed my rear bumper then He pit me to the barrier.

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/js59h8ahb7xmru4/Bush+[COP]+.mpr/file
Quote:9/15/2023 3:10:38 PM (WE1Y) () - Target outside laser range.
9/15/2023 3:10:39 PM (WE1Y) () - Bush [COP] chasing: VM.K3s
9/15/2023 3:11:03 PM (WE1Y) () - Bush [COP]: [LOCAL] Hi, yellow dot, please keep it down.
9/15/2023 3:11:04 PM (WE1Y) () - Bush [COP] left the chase.
9/15/2023 3:11:32 PM (WE1Y) () - VM.K3s clocked @ 221kph (+21) - Fine: 80€ •
9/15/2023 3:11:33 PM (WE1Y) () - Bush [COP] chasing: VM.K3s
9/15/2023 3:24:57 PM (WE1Y) () - VM.K3s has been busted by Bush [COP]
9/15/2023 3:24:57 PM (WE1Y) () - Chase length: 12:39 / 23.6 km - Avg: 115km/h - Total cops: 1
9/15/2023 3:24:58 PM (WE1Y) () - VM.K3s was fined 470 € • by Bush [COP]
9/15/2023 3:24:59 PM (WE1Y) () - Bush [COP] was rewarded 470 €

[Image: BdxHo09oNavw.png]

You know very well what you've signed up for. It has been well established that tactical nudges/pushes are within the rules, if you still disagree, an admin shall review.
To be honest if the gameplay was always like this I will not going to play for 5,495h on The TC server , because I don't think that was fair at all Mr.Adorable , I will wait for an admin to check the report and gives his opinion on this, thanks for your replay !
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2023-09-15 15:29)K3s Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest if the gameplay was always like this I will not going to play for 5,495h on The TC server , because I don't think that was fair at all Mr.Adorable , I will wait for an admin to check the report and gives his opinion on this, thanks for your replay !

Whether you do play for 5k hours or not is none of my business, nor will it be the decisive factor here. but I did expect better.

You were chatting with me during the chase (asking not be pushed when the siren is visible), as if it's an acquired right.

Then shortly afterwards you started complaining about the use of force (which is perfectly normal), for which you said "you're going to stop or what" (notice the threatening tone).

And after the dramatic incident (during which you almost used full steering to right, contributing to your car getting flipped), you just left the server.

What happened in the last timestamp was a terrible accident, having a chase can be risky, and better yet you've had the option to avoid it all together.
Hello,

Firstly, cop guide and rules says, amongst other things, the following regarding tactical contact:
Police Guide Wrote:You are also allowed to perform nudges and blocks against the suspect
Rule 5.4 Wrote:Any force used must be calculated and tactical.

First timestamp sure, Cop MAY have chosen let off a little to allow for sirens, but this contact was not detrimental to the chase.

Timestamps after this are similar, while amount of force used is not egregious, cop needs to bear in mind quoted rule text.

Final timestamp is a PIT into barrier, definitely unsportsmanlike. It seems like the flip was unintentional, but the reason why you shouldn't PIT into a barrier is for exactly this reason; the outcome is a gamble.

[COP] Bush will be warned regarding use of force in chase.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's