[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report DevilSL (Report Archived by Cam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: uf1

Their LFS Username(s):DevilSL
Their In-game Nickname(s):DevilSL

Incident Information

Date of Incident:17.09.2023
Time of Incident:12:45 pm-1:00 gmt +3 pm around

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
7.03 : the player comes from the wrong direction and hits me.
7.11 (uf1) : ?
7.13 (DevilSL) : pls move.
7.23 (DevilSL) : u see me hug wall? u turn left.
7.43 : i reported him. (uf1)
7.49: (DevilSL) : idc.
7.53 : (DevilSL) : u are bot anyways.
8.08: (uf1) : why are u speak like this ?
8.35 (DevilSL) : why do u want my attention so bad.
8.38 (DevilSL) : lack of it from ur parents or what /* I don't see what parents have to do with */
8.40 (DevilSL) : lay off.
10.48 (DevilSL) : you think u can scare me with ur forum report, lol.

/* He ram me from wrong way and tried to justify himself. I just wanted an apology. */

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
mpr link.
Hello,

Please could you re-upload your evidence to one of the listed sites here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=20150

The sites listed in that thread are confirmed to be safe.
(2023-09-17 10:40)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Please could you re-upload your evidence to one of the listed sites here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=20150

The sites listed in that thread are confirmed to be safe.

im sorry. i fixed the link. Sad
I may add this (as I was already in the replay looking for any clues on the the CTD bug)

Showing the behaviour prior and especially after the incident (incl chat messages). Every admin will appreciate it.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Based on the lack of remorse/apology following the crash, I consider this to be intentional. Moreover, his attitude that followed is also clearly unacceptable and against our rules as well.

Based on this users previous history, he will receive a warning (a very stern warning) reminding him of rule 1.1 and rule 1.2.

I am giving this user the benefit of the doubt purely based on his previous history, but if there is even the slightest inclination of this this behaviour being repeated again, rest assured this user will be banned.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's