[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Refund (Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:thegamer147
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money):ivorenzo

- Time & Date of Incident:2023-09-20 15:33:49 UTC

- Replay / Screenshot Link:replay
- Replay Timestamps:
-Chase starts at 1:56:55
-i went on ww here (nobody was here i didn't disturb anyone) 1:58:01
-1-58:40 ww too but again nobody is here

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: after the chase i asked eVor why he max fined me and he said 'ww' and i dont agree with that. i did go ww twice but didn't had any close call or whatever with anyone.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

It looks like the rule of concern here would be:

Quote:4.9.1. Variable Fines
Some offences can be charged with variable fines (low/med/high). When selecting a variable fine, all of the following factors must be taken into consideration:
- Severity of the violation
- Duration of the violation
- Repetition of the violation

In the case that you failed to stop, the COP might pay attention to repeated violations may that be wrong-way, drifting, dangerous maneuvers etc. In this case, there was some repeated violations, but nothing of extreme severity. I personally would not have chose a high fine in this instance, but there is a matter of discretion between each player who might see it differently.

I can see from the logs that approximately 30 minutes later the player compensated you with a substantial amount of 1,000 insim euros. I think this is enough to settle the issue.

Transfer in 1,000 € Reason: 'ATM transfer One (Blackwood Retro)' from evor (ivorenzo)

So I will not take any action here, nor do I think Ivorenzo broke the serve rules enough to warrant any action being taken against him.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's