[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: kenan12 raming me while chase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:sopalain

Their LFS Username(s):kenan12
Their In-game Nickname(s):noxB[cop]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:21th september 2023
Time of Incident:roughly 14h30 ( France time )

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
14h20 : the cop and me started to have a chase, and we went to the industrial area, everything was good, we did a correct chase.
14h25 : i again start a chase with the same cop and try to go again to the industrial area, he tells me that this area is not allowed for chase, wich is possible since i don't know every rules by heart on the server, so i don't go here and we finish the chase 2 minutes later
14h27 : i go read the rules and see nothing about this area, i read a second time to be sure but there is nothing clearly saying "it's not allowed"
14h29 : i again start a chase with again the same cop and go back to this area, he tells me again that i can't, i tell him that i can, i read the rules and there is nothing written about this area, so he gets angry and we chase in this area
14h30 : i start to run from him, and by the first turn he goes straight into me, full speed ramming me, and finish the chase.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): (i could not get any replay, my lfs wasn't not recording)
yes the factory area is forbidden city i think its not allowed the chase

lets come full speed ramming

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hq88v2q...sp=sharing

we going to 80 kmh u dont hit any barrier or wall
if you look this pictures i dont see any ram ty
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Afternoon both,

Can either of you provide a replay of the incident? kenan12, I am unable to view your upload as it says the requested file does not exist.
When this has been provided, I will be able to comment further on the incident.

Thanks
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply soon. At the admin's discretion, you have around 1-3 days to respond.
This thread has been closed due to inactivity.
Reference URL's