[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: kenan12

Time & Date of Incident: 23/09/2023

Replay / Screenshot Link: https://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=banlist
Replay Timestamps:

Firstly hello everyone While I already have a 5 day restriction can I ask why I got a perm ban? What did I do to get a perm ban? Why am I getting banned when I'm not in the game?
You were severely harassing another user. Harassment is never OK, but you crossed over multiple lines.

Does that refresh your memory?
Petsu warned us about that issue and we did what was necessary and apologized to him. We closed the issue in the game
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
ok thank you, I am waiting for your answers
Hi,

Just to confirm: do you think it is acceptable to do these things?
  • Sharing without permission (numerous times) a real life photo of another user
  • Making vague threats to a user, involving a physical (face-to-face) meeting
  • Asking a user where they live, and then proceeding to tell them that you will find out
Looking forward to your response.

Thanks
Hi;
---Yes, I shared it in the game, but he already sent it to me on WhatsApp

---I said yes, we will meet face to face, if I wanted to do it 10 minutes away from your house, I would do it.

---I already know where you live

If I had to beat you in real life, I would do this. But beating children is a crime in this country

ty.
This unban request will be denied.

I would recommend appealing when you mature a bit. It's not rational to get so angry over a game that you begin this type of behaviour.

Best regards.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's