[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - dmrzn personal information sharing (Report Archived by Petsu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: HelloYou

Their LFS Username(s): dmrzn
Their In-game Nickname(s): dmrzn

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 07.13.2023
Time of Incident: 7.47pm

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): dmrzn sharing my photo to without my knowledge, and I am now aware of this, and I am complaining about him for spreading my personal photo to others, and I demand that the necessary action be taken.
I think this is a crime, sharing my information with someone else is against it, I can also say that I am constantly harassed in the game, I want what is necessary to be done.

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jh6dA5c...sp=sharing
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi Dxvill,

do you have any complains which has happened on our servers or public discord channel? That picture you sent seems to be private messaging between 2 users on quick messaging software which is not part of [TC] and i don't have access to verify anything related to it. If you have anything which has happened on servers lately please share, otherwise i advice you to contact your local law enforcement if you think crime against you has happened.
It's not a private discord conversation, I heard that he sent it to most of the members in TC. I don't think this is a normal situation. If you empathize a little, you can understand me

I have screenshots of him insulting me and my friends with such Turkish words, but this situation is not normal at all, it is not right for him to share my personal information inside and outside the game
Here this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LqXUs9c...sp=sharing
Can you provide any kind of proof that he has posted such picture on publicly anywhere on servers/tc discord channel? I can not take any kind of action without proper proof that any kind of harrasment is happening. I also wont spend tens of hours to start going through thousands of messages when i have no clue what i am even looking for.
I only have a screenshot of him talking with a 9mm, other than that I don't have any evidence
I just want what is necessary to be done
I again suggest you to contact your local police department if you think cyber crime of any kind has been done against you. I am not going to start acting as police and dealing with stuff which happens outside of anything related to TC. If you are being harrassed by anyone on server or our public discord don't hesitate to contact us. For now i can't help with this matter at all, as i don't have tools to deal with it.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's