[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Returning - Heemskerk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while, but I'm thrilled to be back in the driver's seat and rejoin the City-Driving community on LFS. Some of you might remember me as RicardoB10, and it's an absolute pleasure to reconnect with old friends and make new acquaintances in this fantastic community.

I couldn't help but notice how much the server has evolved over the years. It's incredibly exciting to see the changes and improvements that have taken place. There's a whole world of new experiences waiting for us to explore, and I can't wait to dive in.

Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer like me, let's come together, hit the virtual streets, and share our passion for driving in this fantastic city environment. Feel free to reach out and say hello or share any tips and tricks you've picked up along the way. Let's make this return to City-Driving an unforgettable journey!

See you on the roads,
Heemskerk
ok...
Considering you have a grand total of only 69 hours playing time and was last playing back around in 2014, I don't think many will remember you. Nonetheless, welcome back.
Welcome back
Welcome back!
(2023-09-24 18:00)Cam Wrote: [ -> ]Considering you have a grand total of only 69 hours playing time and was last playing back around in 2014, I don't think many will remember you. Nonetheless, welcome back.

Ghehe, Only 69? Wooha, felt way more. Gotta admit, was playing on some other cruise server more back in the days. But thanks thoo!
arrrr7b Heemskerk
(2023-09-24 18:50)Heemskerk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-24 18:00)Cam Wrote: [ -> ]Considering you have a grand total of only 69 hours playing time and was last playing back around in 2014, I don't think many will remember you. Nonetheless, welcome back.

Ghehe, Only 69? Wooha, felt way more. Gotta admit, was playing on some other cruise server more back in the days. But thanks thoo!

I'd not come back, i'd leave it to 69.
Anyways welcome back
Reference URL's