[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Mateka_0615 (Report Archived by Cam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved
Your LFS Username: Khaledalshihry

Their LFS Username(s): Mateka_0615
Their In-game Nickname(s): Mateka_0615

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 2023-09-26
Time of Incident: 10:46

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
He reported me by !report and said that I was ramming him on the chase and I didn't do any ramming move at all , I did a clean pits on the end of the chase , I'm reporting him because I see his !report isn't fair at all and I wish he cant do !report to any one unfairly again.

also I think his reason that he reported me is because I reported him before on this thread ,so I think he want to revenge some how ?

The chase started in : 50:43
The chase end in : 55:27

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/l8ajivc7z.....mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Clearly the !report was not warranted here, however please note the following as mentioned on TC World, regarding !reports:

Quote:This number shows the amount of !reports that were made against you from other player. It should give you a rough estimate about how others see your driving and behavior.

Please note that there will always be some false reports, which is no problem as the system was designed to compensate for those.

Reports will not permanently damage your reputation.

We have the ability to restrict the !report function, but in consideration of this one off incident in conjunction with the above, I do not consider it necessary. No harm has been done.

A note will be put on their record regarding this, in case they continue to misuse this function, at which point it may then become appropriate to restrict their use of this function.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's