[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic training - Yasso7up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:Yasso7up
Nickname:tBug
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):I'm free on the evenings, especially on week days (I'm available today)
Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 14 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Hello,
It seems that when ingame me and the other admins present didnt know about a 14 day cooldown that happens when licences are Revoked, we're sorry for this inconvenience, We hope to see you in training after the 14 days are up, Please use this post on/after 10/10/2023 and we'll continue from there.
(2023-09-26 18:57)Lyrinx Wrote: [ -> ]Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 14 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Hello,
It seems that when ingame me and the other admins present didnt know about a 14 day cooldown that happens when licences are Revoked, we're sorry for this inconvenience, We hope to see you in training after the 14 days are up, Please use this post on/after 10/10/2023 and we'll continue from there.

Hi i passed cop license and im ready for basic training
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the list of Police Trainers >here<. You can contact one, or all of them via PM or Discord DM to arrange your training: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 1/11/2023

Trainer(s) Present: Anansi [T]

Assistance Present: N/A

Lead Trainer: Anansi [T]

Good Points: Satisfactory car control, having caution in certain areas of the map, no use of excessive force while performing a PIT.

Improvements: Although you didn't abuse the amount of force when performing a PIT, most of the times the force was not enough. While some PIT attempts caused in loss of control for both the cop and suspect's vehicles (albeit some were caused due to lag), others didn't even hit the targeted area in the suspect's vehicle.

Notes: The trainee is recommended to do some PIT pratice before the next training session. Also we talked about this in the training session. Authorised by Carl.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's