[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Countess) (Unban Request Denied by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Countess

Time & Date of Incident: I forgot.

Replay / Screenshot Link: Got banned and wasn't able to save.
Replay Timestamps: Got banned and wasn't able to save.

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I usually joke with Marty that way he actually do the same thing aswell didn't knew he wasn't feeling like it and i
would like to apologize to him. And i don't remember myself bullying any players but if i did i apologize to them aswell and i hope to see my account unbanned soon or my ban reduced cause i really enjoy TC city driving servers and i realized my mistake and i won't make a joke with that time of an idea.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
We're good man

:thumbsup:
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

I’m busy for a few days so don’t expect any immediate decision.

While I’m away, would you care to explain your interactions with other players on the server? This action was taken for more than your behaviour towards Marty.
I was trying to have fun and i apologize if i did any harm or annoyed any player or a staff my friends say i have a good soul but i am a troublemaker i will be avoiding such a Situation and i am pretty sorry for whoever i caused harm to and/or annoyed
Hi. I'm back now.

I'm still not satisfied you actually know what you did wrong, it seems like you're blindly apologising in the hope of getting an unban. Can you recall anything you did that would have been against the rules?
To be honest. As far as I remember I rammed Marty that day, but I would like to have a reminder.
(2023-10-07 18:25)Countess Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest. As far as I remember I rammed Marty that day, but I would like to have a reminder.

You did. You also rammed two other users, bullied a different user and told someone else to "go die".

This was in the span of ten minutes.

You have been banned numerous times before, and you may recall you made an unban appeal just a month before getting banned again promising you would change your ways. From your previous unban request, you wrote:
Quote:if this happens again don't unban me and give me the highest punishment

What would you suggest we do if you show absolutely no signs of changing for the better?
OK, first of I apologize to who I said that and rammed and for your question. It was about trolling and I didn't do that but sorry I won't ram again or bully others. My bad.
Hi,

Looking at your history, I'm afraid to say I don't think your apology is genuine. I get the impression that you believe if you offer a hollow apology, I'll cave and reduce your ban, but I don't believe there is actually any self-reflection or intention to change your behaviour. If you did have the capacity for change, I would have expected you to behave better during the short window between your previous unban and now.

[TC] CityDriving is a multiplayer environment, and each player has a responsibility to follow the rules for the benefit of the community. Instead, your actions break several rules and are severely detrimental to the gameplay of others. It is unfortunate that you need to be removed from the community so that others can continue to enjoy themselves without disruption.

For these reasons, I won't be unbanning you. When you do return to the servers, I hope you'll have taken time to actually reflect on your actions, understand why we don't permit them on the servers and take steps to change for the better.

I wish you all the best in the interim,
Nick

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's