[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [GLOW] MBT [COP], Dmrzn [COP] (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thatyorkshireman

Their LFS Username(s): Mbt, dmrzn
Their In-game Nickname(s): [GLOW] MBT [COP], Dmrzn [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:01/10/23
Time of Incident:~2000BST

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
33:40 dmzrn avoidable rear ender.
35:09 dmzrn intentional head-on.
46:37 mbt door hit.
48:29 mbt reared ended causing suspension damage.
58:41 mbt drives into my rear bumper causing my car to go on top of his and then continues to drive under my car to damage/flip it.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/71glv0w9l...e.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi all,

I have reviewed the report. I will post my assessment of what happened, followed by the outcome.

dmrzn:

33:40 - dmrzn rear ended suspect, it was avoidable but dmrzn apologised. Looks innocent enough, not going to proceed with this one.
35:09 - dmrzn intentionally hits suspect head on. This was a blatant ram and wholly avoidable.

Mbt:

46:37 - door hit. Poor example of copping, possibly mis-timed pit not ram. I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
48:29 - rear ended sus and caused some suspension damage. Again, I will give the benefit of the doubt as the cop may not have realised the suspect would furhter slow down. Poor copping however due to the close following. Suspension damage as a result of terrain, may have happened anyway.
58:41 - drive into suspect rear, continues to drive under and flips the suspect. This is a ram and purposeful.

Outcome:

Mbt: Cop rights revoked with a 14 day suspension, will be required to complete basic training. This will be a good chance to develop solid skills.

dmrzn: Due to the history of ramming, licence revocations, bans and warnings, dmrzn will be banned for 21 days. Also, his cop rights will be revoked for 14 days once he returns.

I am happy to listen to appeals.

Thanks for your time.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's