[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Being able to use the !requestmod command in 'Car Dealer'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to buy a new vehicle. There are many mods in the seller along with new mods and old mods. But I don't have any information about the vehicle I want to buy. I want to test the vehicle before buying it, but if the vehicle is not called to the server, it is not possible to test the mode. My suggestion is very simple.

The modes I circled in car sales cannot be clicked on. These modes must be clickable.

[Image: AFMN0Z.png]

For example, the 'XF YARIS' mode I clicked was assigned to another location so that I could call it, and 'Request Mod' appeared as below. I clicked and I can rent and test the vehicle as we know it.

[Image: NVty3EmC.jpg]

I was able to quickly call up the mod, test it, and purchase it quickly. The process is complete.

[Image: YpArk.jpg]

I think this suggestion can make these tasks easier and more accessible.
So are you trying to say that you should be allowed to test mods, which have not been assigned to the server, before buying them?

If so, I think there is a good reason this has not been implemented - if any user can test whatever mod they like, then it would cause carnage on the server.

You can already test/rent mods that have been assigned to help with your decision whether to buy or not. Not every mod is going to be appropriate and therefore not assigned, hence the option to request so that admins can do the testing before any willy nelly user does and abuses it.

Apologies if I have not understood correctly.
@Cam - you misunderstand his suggestion. He is referring to the TC Car Dealer. There will not be any mods in the dealer which haven't already been whitelisted.

Remember there is a difference between a mod being whitelisted and a mod being requested with !requestmod. !requestmod only works for mods that have been whitelisted.
I do understand the point. In the "Current Car" page, there is a similar function. If you click on "compatible cars" text block, you will be taken to a list showing all the mods from which you can see some more details and also request them.

I cannot make the individual names clickable, as it's a continuous text, but I can bring up the same list as done in the "Current Car" page.
Suggestion approved.
Your suggestion is likely to be implemented soon. When this happens, the changelog will be updated.
My English and google translate make it difficult to understand.

To simplify it further, I want to be able to request the mods in 'Car Dealer' to the server.

This is just my suggestion to reduce the time spent finding the code of the mod or finding the mod in 'Cars & Mods'.
Ah, apologies!

The suggestion (now that I understand it) does seem logical Smile
Implemented in version 6.18
Reference URL's