[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - STARUSSS REPORT (Report Archived by Dodo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
your lfs username : 01alperen001

their lfs username : 3.0-DOGANSLX
their lfs nickname : STARUSSS

date of incident : 04/10/23
time of incident : 20:09

:10:10 He tries to turn the vehicle in an uncontrolled and unnecessary manner. Check that they control the map and its surroundings.
I think he might have hit me if he hadn't had an accident, but the fact that he hurt someone next to her prevented me from following the chase.

:10:15 : He apologized, but it wasn't sincere at all, and then he continued on his way without speaking.

MPR REPLAY https://www.mediafire.com/file/fwbakyegb...9.mpr/file
I will review your report but be prepared that language barrier might have some effect in the investigation.

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
briefly causing an accident (translate)
Let's see if this is not difficult anymore
(2023-10-07 11:50)Alicann Wrote: [ -> ]Let's see if this is not difficult anymore

Hi, report will be concluded later today. I have been rather busy these last few days. Sorry for the wait!
Hello AliCan, I have reviewed your report.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

I understand why you would've wanted to report this situation but there isn't any malicious activity that would require any admin attention. This was purely accidental. He indeed forgot to check his surroundings before the U-Turn but still, this was purely an accident. Also to mention, Petsu was online for the whole time on the server. This could've been solved on the servers. Also, claiming that his apology was not "sincere" is rather bold. Any sorry or sorry-bind ingame would be considered non-sincere with this logic.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Thank you for your report and excuse me for the wait.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's