[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - Rizzerz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Rizzerz

Nickname Santos

Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes

Notes (e.g times free/language): I'm free on weekends, any time after like 12 on next i will be avaible this weekeend
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read and understood the police guide.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the list of Police Trainers >here<. You can contact one, or all of them via PM or Discord DM to arrange your training: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 14/10/23

Trainer(s) Present: TAZxx & Anansi

Assistance Present: N/A

Lead Trainer: Lyrinx

Good Points: Brake control was very good, very good car control. After some time PITS were starting to become consistent and were effective, Car control was good during PITS. Corner pits eventually were well executed. Reactions to sudden corners/ braking was excellent. Keeps safe distance from suspect when not trying to PIT.

Improvements: Power sliding too much during block the gap. On the Hand brake turn used handbrake too much or before the corner. Need to block the suspect quicker so they cant escape. Some PIT's didnt have enough force behind them, and sometimes was too hesitant.

Notes:
Authorised by TAZxx

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's