[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - reporting careless driver (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: ImKmmmvp

Their LFS Username(s): !luz
Their In-game Nickname(s): ARG Xëc

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 15/10/2023
Time of Incident: around 20:55

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): this dude rammed me in 9:00 (timestamp) and he didnt even say sorry + i lost my week trip and the fact is i had the free pit option i used it but even tho i lost my trip this is really making me mad i hope this dude get punished.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/fqwtvhq4m...w.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi Sedik,

I've reviewed your report and replay. I will not be taking action against this user for the incident. This is because:

- The user did not hit you intentionally. They clipped the kerb/grass with their left wheel and started to spin. They tried to correct it but unfortunately drifted onto the left side of the road.

- I am sorry you lost your trip. This did not have to happen however. You used your free pit, which will make you lose your trip. However, a RES was online (me) and I could have winched you in a couple of minutes. In future, I would recommend calling a tow using !sos, to save your trip.

- There was also an admin online (me) which means I could have dealt with it quickly there and then and had a polite word with the other player. Please contact the online admin first, instead of reporting it on the forum. This would have been dealt with quickly last night.

I will have a polite word with the user, reminding them it is polite to apologise after crashing into another user.

Thank you for your report.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's