[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + RedJ drives like crazy (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Enes_Uzun

Their LFS Username(s): RedJ
Their In-game Nickname(s): OK RedJohn

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 18th October 2023
Time of Incident: Roughly 20:55 GMT.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Since the 2 mprs are separate, I will specify them at the beginning of the sentence.
[mpr 1: red john best driving] Around 6:12 he hits me because he came behind me too fast, but he doesn't accept his mistake and calls me lag.
[mpr 2: red john best driving 2] Around 4:12 he runs a red light and hits me from the wrong way.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/184w3gckrz9h7/Red_John (There are 2 files in the link.)
In the first incident server was lagging, how come that I hit you and got no damage
N.B : Lag is an event where everyone online get an unstable ping, so no I didn't call u lag
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, sorry for the late response.

the first MPR is clearly lag after looking at the replay, I also checked the chatlog and saw that at the time people were loosing connection which supports this, also there was no damage to redjohns car which you would expect from a crash of this speed.

The second MPR is a different matter, this is completely the fault of Redjohn, but checking the replay you can see that he is doing anything in his power to avoid a crash (braking and trying to swerve). due to this Redjohn is getting a warning. and advised that to check the mini map before going high speed through a junction

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's