[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - Biomeri
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Biomeri
Nickname: RedノBiomeri
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): i Speak English. i am free any time today or on the weekend
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have rear and understood the Police Guide
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the list of Police Trainers >here<. You can contact one, or all of them via PM or Discord DM to arrange your training: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 21/10/2023

Trainer(s) Present: Ephwurd [T] , Lyrinx [AS]
Assistance Present: N/A

Lead Trainer: Ephwurd [T]

Good Points: your PIT maneuvers were good, you did not cause damage to suspect while performing the maneuver. you did not react well to fakes but you handled very well, you pushed your limits to get the suspect back. your braking was improved after our training, you were pushing full brake at first, but in final chase your braking was progressive, you have increased your braking force gradually. that was really required to drive non-abs cars like FZR. you have used the cop binds correct.

Improvements: you had decent driving on final chase but was very slopy sometimes. FZR is hard to control when you start losing it, I suggest that you should drive more controlable cars for practise on TC CityDriving servers. take your time, don't rush and be aware of layout objects like tire stacks. try to follow correct side of road more, especially in CityDriving server since it is crowded. you have got the fakes from suspect because you did not leave safe distance between suspect when you are approaching to an intersection. try to release gas pedal when you are getting closer in intersections, so you will have more time for reaction.

Notes: Thanks for attending, please try to follow the improvements that I mentioned above.

Authorised by TAZxx

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's