[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - abt61 siren (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
your lfs username : salmann
your lfs nickname : NGU Omer

their lfs username : ibtasim6781
their lfs nickname : [cop]ibt61

time of incident : 19:28
date of incident : 10.20.2023

26:56 : I passed [cop]ibt61 around 180 km/h but he didnt clock me

27:00 : He turn on his siren and started to speeding but he didnt start a chase
( It is said that cops can only accelerate for a short time for laser on world ). but he clocked me and didnt start a chase and he has so much speed.

27:30 : When ı arrived to Logiterch Park he started to chase and fined to me

MP Replay : https://www.mediafire.com/file/rkny8zbzi...1.mpr/file

By the way, when I asked why his siren was on, he was determined not to answer.
In my (Xbox) Controller I have !laser in Y and chase in B, but sometimes for whatever reason !chase won't be recognized, and so thats why I had my siren on as I thought it was in chase mode (also people were moving which further confirmed this bias). Once I realized that wasn't the case I decided to regardless follow and chase you since it was more than safe to do so and also can be interpreted as being "inside" the allowed time to catch up.

Why I didn't answer is simply because people nitpick anything so insignificant they can potentially use as an argument, so instead of engaging, I just ignore.
When you start a chase, the texts of the chase appears on the right side of the screen. If your console has such a lack of contact, you should have checked to see if the chase has started. We do not care if the buttons on your consol are out of touch, but this may cause you to behave against the rules.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello, I've reviewed this and asked others for input.

I believe there is nothing wrong going on here after checking the chatlog I can also see that [cop]ibt61 tried to chase, but someone got in the way, and did lost and continued to follow.

[Image: 5e5639c941168bf4235ed47a4867b797.png]

Although it is borderline on how long [cop]ibt61 followed he did so very safely not causing any issues. so this is still within the rules:

[Image: b6b2d24ed321391458a228f600c9526a.png]

No action will be taken.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's