[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Emre Bulut have no eyes (Report Archived by Dodo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Enes_Uzun

Their LFS Username(s): eymen75
Their In-game Nickname(s): Emre Bulut

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 20th October 2023
Time of Incident: Roughly 18:50 GMT.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
- 27:35: I stop because I see the red light on and wait for the green one, but the player named Emre Bulut hits me because he came too fast. (He apologizes with ready bind)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p1wcbliyx...5.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
First of all, it's a shame that he used an offensive title.

In the replay recording, it is clearly visible that I was braking and trying to escape. However, I would like to apologize if I am guilty of an accident that could be described as Touching. In addition, I do not think it is a problem if I write this apology via instant message or by hand, because it can be dangerous to stand on the main road and write at that time.

-
Another additional detail is that this player insults people many times with the !ch command. Although I realize that this is the subject of a separate report, this behavior is disturbing and I am not the only one who has this idea. This user is very clearly violating Rule List 1.1. but he is hiding himself by doing this through the !ch channel. It may need to be investigated.
Hi Enes_Uzun, I have reviewed your report.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Accident (if it can even be called one) was, just an accident. Claiming that an apology is not honest whether it is self-written or sent as a bind, is rather bold. With this logic, it would be idiotic to even mandate apologies within our servers.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Thank you for your report.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's