[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Letting an accident happen on purpose (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thuglife_

Their LFS Username(s): ªßNpoh
Their In-game Nickname(s): BigDOA

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 21.10.2023
Time of Incident: 4pm +2gmt

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 42:21 an crash occured in which i was approaching a corner and decided to take the inner side of the road due to understeering issues.. this Npoh guy comes opposite lane towards me and i get the impression that he is going on the wrong lane, so i try to keep going forward but he on the other half does "nothing" does not even care of getting reported and no apologies just "wtf are you waffling about". This kind of behaviour in which you on purpose let your car steer into a oncoming car should not be tolerable.. the cop chasing me could have also let some space for him to overtake on my lane safely but i guess he didnt see them coming.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/v4dim7cx2...t.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi thuglife_,

I have reviewed your replay and written statement.

You were on the incorrect side of the road before and during the accident. npoh was on the incorrect side before the collision also, but there was no way you would have known that before committing to your WW racing line. You entered a blind corner on the wrongside. You had committed to this before entering the corner, without knowing what was coming. npoh was indeed on the wrongside originally, but you were committed which doesn't make a difference. I do not believe npoh was malicious, he was also committed to his line, which was in fact on the correct side of the road.

You have no reason to feel injustice about this. npoh was on the correct side of the road, you were not. He braked as hard as he could to avoid to collision you caused.

Furthermore, there was an admin online who could have dealt with this quickly at the time. I suggest speaking to them in future.

I am happy that you losing your chase has been a punishment enough. I suggest not wrongsiding during a chase in the future, without checking the map.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's