[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - rew rew (OhShit) report. (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved
Your LFS Username: 01alperen001

Their LFS Username(s): OhShit
Their In-game Nickname(s): rew rew

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 21.10.2023
Time of Incident: 18:41

Description of Incident:

2:53 It should not exceed the chase, but continuing it causes carelessness.

2:58 Cause an accident. He could have slowed down in the left lane but he swerved in front of me. I'm telling you to move now (move for police)

3:04 ''Ebenin'' It's wrong, but he swearing in Turkish, (**general chat**)

3:13 ''Yok bir şey'' Speaking turkish in the general chat

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/bopt2g9h8...).mpr/file

https://uploadir.com/80289/hGLaFF096z Say's to mee : ''Sanki kurucu ibne''

(Real Life time) 18:44/18:50 If the chat logs between these minutes are watched, he said, "Even if I get banned, nothing will happen," but there is no evidence.
2:58 Of course, I know I shouldn't have overtaken the chase, but if you watch MPR carefully, you will see that I slowed down with the handbrake and my car skidded when exiting the corner, so I moved into the lane where Alica was. (in this case, the car's wheels are locked due to the handbrake) In my opinion, Alica's car was not damaged in the collision, there is no problem.

3:04 I'm not saying this to the recipient, but because I've been receiving too many "Move For Police" messages.

3:13 I decided to speak Turkish in the conversation because of the ''?'' sign that Alican threw.

I used those words in the remaining evidence photos because I was angry. I'm so sorry you said those things.

I don't have any evidence, but the way he treated me was not nice at all, I sent him messages on the !ch channel as follows; ''kusura bakma(sorry)'' but I received a response like this; ''kusura bakarım'' (rudely in Turkish) (''I don't accept your apology'')

I admit I was wrong and I'm sorry again.
You could control your vehicle better without applying the handbrake.

You knew that swearing and speaking other than English in public conversation were prohibited.

You didn't apologize properly without swearing and I wanted to complain.
I know that the wheel of the vehicle will not lock without using the handbrake, but in that case I used it out of panic.

Also, I think you should read my previous posts carefully again because I explained there why I was rude.

Also, I told you that I was sorry on the !ch channel, "Kusura Bakma(I'm Sorry)" and your response was "Kusura bakarım".
You used a lot of rude terms in the play and I didn't want to turn a blind eye to them. When you come here you apologize for everything. Why didn't you do this the same way in the game?

Also I don't think it's you in the game
(2023-10-22 09:45)Alicann Wrote: [ -> ]You used a lot of rude terms in the play and I didn't want to turn a blind eye to them. When you come here you apologize for everything. Why didn't you do this the same way in the game?

Also I don't think it's you in the game

Don't you think it's me in the game? Is it because I don't talk to you properly? Biggrin

You are trying everything to get me banned, good luck.This is just a game, what is this grudge you have towards me? Biggrin?
No, I just want to learn from what you did.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello, sorry for the delay.

I've had a look at the replay, and at the speed rew rew was doing the sirens would have been there but where all the police were at the time near the entrance to the pit lane i believe his thought was that the chase was probably going in there, then the chase started to move out into the Autobahn. this caused him to brake and use handbrake (which made the situation worse) but he did move out of the way, although he got in your way, he did move into the "slow lane/lane1" which is correct.

As for the speaking Turkish, it was only a few lines and from what the translator said, it wasn't anything bad (translator could be wrong for all i know).

So given all I've seen I'm not taking any action on this, apart form just to say, slow down and prepare to stop if you see sirens.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's