[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - ramming (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
your lfs username : salmann

their lfs username : lecsnow, J--
their lfs nickname : [cop] dweezy - SO•J' One[COP]

time of incident : 14:42
date of incident : 10.23.2023

21:50 : dweezy pitted me and ı spin, after that he started to ramming me

23:48 : ramming senselessly

29:45 : dweezy still ramming

There are many more rams like this, but unfortunately I don't have time to identify them all.

MP Replay : https://www.mediafire.com/file/dmwzq6eu3...g.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, I've looked at this MPR and watched both chases from start to finish and these are my thoughts, but first, i dont know why J-- is named in this report as they weren't in these chases.

ok so on to the time stamps.

21:50 - I dont see any rams here, Lecsnow is simply trying to do PIT's, always going for your rear wheels. which you're meant to do, so these aren't rams.

23:48 - this is also a attempted PIT, but as you turned right at the point he was about to get your wheel he hit your bumper instead, which again, there is no issue here.

29:45 - again, this is Dweezy still trying to pit your back end of the car, this maybe a little misjudged, but its simply a misjudged PIT.

As i said i dont even know why J-- is even named on this report.

also Dweezy's Cop skills were perfect during this chase. these weren't rams but very well placed PIT's doing what they are designed to do. as such No action will be taken.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's