[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Replay from tc1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in reference to nicks admin message (posted here as i dont really know where to post it)
here is the replay as your GIF file doesnt show me braking from top view.

which to me makes it a bad judgement from the first adressed issue the ww.
when i came closer to T-intersection i realised it wouldnt stop so gave gas to get out of the way. this is when that van came flying over the crest, and was not aware for cross traffic. atleast thats not how it looked from my view in cockpit. i went ww to avoid a crash with the car infront and because there is a barrier between lanes in that area.

that would be common sense irl so i really dont see why i was nagged for such a long time about it. in the replay it should be clear to any normal thinking person i actually drive heavy vehicles with caution. if mini map shows no cars around i might speed up like anyone else. but seriously nagging me from almost login to end of replay is really not my idea of having fun on TC. just watch the weirdos overtaking and more. in such a heavy vehicle thats just plain stupid to do. so today really looked alot more like people wanted me to get admin warnings or bad karma in general or in stats. and thats just... pff..

Replay D45
DL/LFS/DATA/MPR

EDIT:
oh yeah the gokart guy.
well chat says it all it think. i mean brake checking me in a truck that size..

so heres a suggestion. make a rule to not harrass trucks and lorry´s.
which could also be like the tailgater for several laps in this replay. or the guys brake checking or try to get infront through barriers. i mean if everyone around a truck drives like idiots its pretty hard to be cautious in a truck wouldnt you say?

so maybe apply some rules about that too.
also. it was a rental so i literally lost money driving it. and the 1500km nick nagged me so much i just left because the fun was sort not present anymore.
so thx for that btw.

EDIT2
as i told the gokart guy. its really hard to see a gokart infront of a truck :
so this happens :

watch that hood and then imagine you got a go kart in front of you. cant see it.
Reference URL's