[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + USE AND MOCKING OF SIMILAR TEAM NAMES (Report Archived by Dodo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involed

Your LFS Username : Mehmetgulec

Their LFS Username(s) : Xx_Huguinho753_xX , BateKris07 , djmad , [od]jardim
Their In-game Nickname : NGFxHugo[COP] , NGFxKris40 , NGOxNam , NGFxJARDM

Incident Information

Date of Incident:28.10.2023
Time of Incident:20:39

Imitation of team name and intentional bad driving. continues without heeding warnings. My teammate's warning is responded to by being called jealous. The incident continues at the 54th minute of MPR and beyond.

Evidence

Replay/Screenshot Link(s) : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7k7axl27hpekt/NGF+TAG
I told Hugo to take it off, he didn't take it off right away, but eventually he took it off, but he insisted on not taking it off. I asked him and he asked me ridiculous questions like why or what was in my tag. I told him that I was uncomfortable with him because of the tag he received, but he did not agree. Finally, he started not answering the questions I asked.
(this conversation was made via pm channel)
Even though I warned my friends, they continued to make fun of me.
they imitated the team and didn't change their name.
what they do is ridiculous
It is necessary to respect every team, it is against the rules
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I didn't use any of your clan tags NGF =/= NGU. You claim that the "font" is copyrighted by your team, which is a lie.

I didn't break any rules, even the title of this thread says "similar" which does not equate to being the same.
jardim are you sure bro hhh
(2023-10-29 15:12)Felipe Jardim Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't use any of your clan tags NGF =/= NGU. You claim that the "font" is copyrighted by your team, which is a lie.

I didn't break any rules, even the title of this thread says "similar" which does not equate to being the same.

are you sure?
(2023-10-29 15:12)Felipe Jardim Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't use any of your clan tags NGF =/= NGU. You claim that the "font" is copyrighted by your team, which is a lie.

Nobody is a child here, everyone understands what they are imitating. Please don't talk more and embarrass yourself

[Image: 4B-1m2.jpg]
I'm not embarrassing myself, especially by not being able to read.

There are no rules against imitations that I'm aware of.
Thread closed until verdict is given.
Hello Mehmetgulec, I have reviewed your report.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

After consulting rest of the team, we came into a conclusion, that reportees have indeed breached rule 1.1. Although it was not too excessive, they are going to be issued confirmable warnings for breaching rule 1.1.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Thank you for your report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's