[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Simpson driving abnormally (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Enes_Uzun

Their LFS Username(s): canary_racer
Their In-game Nickname(s): Homer Simpson

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 3rd November 2023
Time of Incident: Roughly 23:46 GMT.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
28:12: I was trying to overtake him normally, he first made a left and cut me off, so I went right and he was gone, you can see that I was trying to get into my lane.
46:54: I enter the pitstop and go to the restroom and when I come back I see that he hit me and ran away.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/n0yi33644...r.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, so this is what I've found:

28:12, Canary blocks Chez from overtaking, which causes Chez to spin out.

33:15, Chez Full speed rams Canary at 200kph+ no apology. to me looks like its a revenge ram.

46:54, Canary Rams Chez, again this is probably a revenge ramming from the 200kph+ ram.

as to the punishments both users have been given:

enes_uzun - 5 Day ban for the 200+kph ram, This could of been a longer ban due to the speed, sending Chez flying oob.

canary_racer - 14 Day ban, This is due to the ram but also has a record of ramming users and not apologising.

One thing to add, Whilst all this was happening there were 5 admins online at the time. All this could have been sorted at the time by using "!tc" to get one of the admins attention to deal with the problem when it first arose. if this would have happened there would of been Less punishment or none at all.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's