[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - schmt (kaanndarii) (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Menzeko

Their LFS Username(s): kaanndarii
Their In-game Nickname(s): schmt

Incident Information12:49 February overtook me which didnt let me do the corner through the grass which led me into braking and pushing him into layout
at the same time SChmt rammed into my car back right side he called it "pit maneuvre"
13:12 schmt rammed me into a sand and called it "pit maneuvre" and i dont think its pit maneuvre

Date of Incident: 2023-06-11 around 4pm gmt+1
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dccz0601f...t.mpr/file
I think there is no problem in appearance
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
So this is what I see from this.

at 12:49- February comes in and attempts to get infront/pit, absolutely nothing wrong with this whole bit. next when Schmits comes in i believe there is lag going on here as you can see from the 2 images below Schmits speed is 55mph(90kph) which is fine, but also by the looks of it the lag makes it seem harder and you bounce off the barrier.

Next at 13:12 there was the next PIT. as i can tell from this, there were some sort of lag involved as when you were pitted your car span more than it should and your car actually sped up into the sand. this to me means there was lag involved in this chase. Something which i cannot do anything about, but as you can see from the image Schmits was doing 75,mph(120kph) and you 60mph(96kph) which in mph is only a 15mph PIT which if anything is perfect force for PIT and what we aim for in a PIT maneuver.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's