[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Lucky Loser / renarts hitting on purpose (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
size=large]Users Involved[/size]

Your LFS Username:Alper0731

Their LFS Username(s): Lucky Loser / renarts
Their In-game Nickname(s):nigel / renarts

Incident Information

Date of Incident:7.11.2023
Time of Incident: 21:04 Mpr

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 21:04 Game Mpr

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/e102tufet...5.jpg/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qxd5mve1x...s.mpr/file
You may check the LFS account being correct when doing a forum report. As I saw Lucky loser

I was sure its a mistake and I was right. Ingame Nigel isnt Lucky loser account but FeeFeee.

Administrator Message by: BP

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Just a quick note

"Time of Incident:" is meant to be for real life time, not the time on the replay, this is so we can check Chatlogs if needed.

Also in description don't put "Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 21:04 Game Mpr" we want a actual description in your own works what happened (e.g. 12:34 - Got rammed by <user> )

also as stated you got the usernames mixed up "nigel" user name is "feefeee"
I mentioned there were two people who did it, actually it's my first time sending it so I don't know exactly how it happened. nigel / renars You can see the in-game names in the mpr minute I sent.
yes, you got the username wrong for Nigel though Smile dont worry i found what i needed to next time go into detail on the report
21.33: nigel (feefeee) and renarts (renarts) users started bumping for no reason
22.43: renarts hits rita user again
23.15: renarts and nigel corner the beyto user and continue to collide.
nop need to do this now, ive watched the whole replay, just making decision now
Ok, this took some time lets start even earlier in the replay than you started:

14:40 - Renarts rams Kurt, flips him, renarts drive off saying:
[Image: c22c4d2dd73468c4ba297f8f22b92a9a.jpg]

20:50 - Renarts drives in front of Kurt starts blocking Kurt so he cant pass.

21:30 - Kurt Rams Renarts, Rita then tries coming pass but Rita and Kurt clip each other making Rita PIT Renarts. Nigel then full speed rams Rita, Nigel then says:
[Image: 0b2cc68cb82eba1cbba5208547bfea45.png]

23:15 - Nigel reverse rams into Kurt, at same time Beyto comes into the fuel area and is sliding, accidently drives into Renarts. Renarts then rams Beyto into the wall and blocks him, Nigel comes up and rams Beyto 3 times, before Beyto can get out of being blocked, Renarts and Nigel then both continue to ram Beyto. They block Beyto again, Beyto reverses putting Renarts on roof. Nigel keeps ramming

33:25 - Renarts and Nigel ram Beyto again.

35:30 - Nigel keeps going for Beyto on the road, rams 4 more times up until 37:00

Because of all this the Following actions have been taken

Renarts - Banned for 3 months (90 days) for ramming and provoking accidents.

Feefeee - Banned for 3 months (90 days) for ramming.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's