[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Dz0fps, SolomanLane, Nexoon, ugurdalgic | Bad copping/Ramming (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thatyorkshireman

Their LFS Username(s): Dz0fps, SolomanLane, Nexoon, ugurdalgic
Their In-game Nickname(s): SGRDz[COP], [COP] Soloman, [COP]AUDI, [R] Ugur

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 07/11/23
Time of Incident: around 2000GMT+0

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
12:50 - Dz0fps turns into and rams ugurdalgic against barrier.
21:32 - Dz0fps rams into ugurdalgic.
24:00 - Dz0fps does the same thing.
24:42 - Dz0fps terrible attempt at 'PIT'.
25:25 - Dz0fps makes no attempt to avoid collision, aims at ugurdalgic instead.
25:50 - Dz0fps rams suspect against barrier.
26:11 - Nexoon pits into traffic causing a crash, doesn't apologize.
26:33 - SolomanLane heavy contact (would this be a legal move but just considered a dirty one?).
27:00 - ugurdalgic rams Dz0fps against barrier.
28:40 - Dz0fps rams ugurdalgic against barrier.
30:24 - Big WW mess and Dz0fps ramming again.
31:54 - Dz0fps rams ugurdalgic twice to end the chase.

A special shout-out and thanks goes to Dz0fps for uploading the MPR on TC Discord.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/t9po988ag...3.mpr/file
I don't think I did anything wrong.I took care to apologize where I made mistakes.
Yeah sorry my bad, I apologized later, I struggle to type while driving with controller
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I've copied your timestamps and given feedback on each incident. Poor standard of driving generally from all users. Lack of judgement. Copied and pasted forum report timestamps, giving a viewpoint of my own:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
12:50 - Dz0fps turns into and rams ugurdalgic against barrier. Poorly judge manoeuvre. Not a ram, but shows poor copping.
21:32 - Dz0fps rams into ugurdalgic. Avoidable incident, poor judgement and quite possibly purposeful. May give benefit of the doubt.
24:00 - Dz0fps does the same thing. Avoidable but inconsequential.
24:42 - Dz0fps terrible attempt at 'PIT'. Poor pit.
25:25 - Dz0fps makes no attempt to avoid collision, aims at ugurdalgic instead. Poor judgement, unnecessary collision.
25:50 - Dz0fps rams suspect against barrier. Ram.
26:11 - Nexoon pits into traffic causing a crash, doesn't apologize. Very poor judgement.
26:33 - SolomanLane heavy contact (would this be a legal move but just considered a dirty one?). Both at fault, not bothered by this.
27:00 - ugurdalgic rams Dz0fps against barrier. Poor move but don't really blame him trying a pit.
28:40 - Dz0fps rams ugurdalgic against barrier. Poor move once again.
30:24 - Big WW mess and Dz0fps ramming again. Messy but not too bad, I think everyone was feeling rather desperate.
31:54 - Dz0fps rams ugurdalgic twice to end the chase. Ram does end chase.

I will not be taking action against ugurdalgic and SolomanLane, as seen in timestamps.

Nexoon will have a confirmable warning for pitting into oncoming traffic. 5.4. Force / Physical Contact - Any force used must be calculated and tactical.

Dz0fps will have their cop rights revoked, retest and basic training required. 2 week cooldown. I spoke to them in person, they apologised, knew they messed up and look forward to being a better cop. Nice to see that level of maturity.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's