[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - ramming (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
your lfs username : salmann

their lfs username : Xx_Huguinho753_xX
their lfs nickname : Hugo[COP]

date of incident : 11.11.2023
time of incident : 23.10

The chase starts at 34.00 and at the end of the chase, Hugo stops me by hitting me in a ridiculous way.

MP Replay : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1g9qkwa4k...o.mpr/file
I am not sure what you meant by hitting I guess it was how I pinned you down (?) at 35:41, and I don't see anything wrong about it, it didn't damage your suspension, and it wasn't any harsh, it was just a way of ''boxing'' you.
Also, I would like to emphasize that you're driving is not anything close to sensible, which is a constant event we state on Blackwood track day. If you think cops are harsh on you, probably they are to make sure you're driver doesn't ruin any other people's gameplay.
please delete this reply
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello

I Don't see anything wrong with the way Hugo blocked you to bust you. But as Hugo says above:
(2023-11-12 00:10)Callys Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to emphasize that you're driving is not anything close to sensible,

I agree with this, Every time you went Wrong way, you managed to hit another car, Just because you're in chase don't expect people to move, Especially if you're the one on wrong side of the road. on the 2 occasions this happened during the chase, you didn't apologize to the people you hit.

As such No action is being taken here.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's