[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + wrong way - causing an accident (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: emrecansmsk

Their LFS Username(s): ogdave
Their In-game Nickname(s): Red Dave

Incident Information

Date of Incident:13.11.2023
Time of Incident: mpr time after the fourth minute

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): (mpr time 4.00) As the record shows, I follow my own path. The player who is the subject of the complaint crosses into my lane to overtake. He's waiting for me to brake. But it's too late. Because I drive a heavy vehicle, it does not stop immediately when I brake like cars. So I drag him onto the grass and continue. However, the actor does not accept his own mistake and asks: "Can't you put the brakes on me?" he asks.So I tell him he's a bad driver. He say ^^brother u ram just because i went wwSmile. He says I deliberately caused accidents and sent fake reports. I don't agree with this statement. Because he is the one who came from the wrong direction and caused the accident.If you watch the entire recording, you can see the entire discussion between us. You may also see that the complained player caused an accident several times due to the same mistake. I get angry because he blames me and tell him to shut up. He also says something like 'you are turkish kid'.I think this incident has nothing to do with my race, and I also complain about this statement.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T0d58Iv...sp=sharing
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Don't act like victim here. You caused this accident on purpose, wrong way was my fault but I slowed down nearly to 0, you had plenty of time and space to avoid the hit but you decided to go full throttle and ram me. Then other people complained about your driving and causing accidents, you started some stupid comments towards me and again you started to act like a victim. This report is pointless.
I'm not acting like a victim. Do you think it's normal to wait for a huge truck to stop suddenly? The truck itself is already covering the road. Where would I run away? Also, because of your mistake, do I have to spoil my enjoyment of the game by going to the grass or some other ridiculous place? If you know how to overtake properly, do it. You don't have the right to spoil the players' enjoyment of the game by causing anyone to have an accident, do you? You're the one speaking in a derogatory manner. And because of my race! And even though you were wrong, you didn't even apologize.You found the fault directly in me. This is never acceptable.
Closing the thread until a decision has been made. You have both made points and I will address them later, nothing more needs to be said.
Hi both,

I've reviewed the report and confirmed the actions.

Emre, you will have a confirmable warning for causing a crash. As seen in the replay, you carried on at full throttle and appeared to aim at Dave, who did make a poor choice, but having an oncoming and slowing car is not a reason to not slow down. He made every effort to prevent the collision after wrongsiding, you did not.

It has been noted that both of you insulted each other. Remember to be respectful even if you're angry.

Drive safe.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's