[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting zdver / "Fernandoo" (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

Their LFS Username(s): zdver
Their In-game Nickname(s): Fernandoo

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 16-11-2023
Time of Incident: around 12:20 LFS timezone

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Reporting Fernandoo for repeatedly causing trouble/nuisance for other players and me. Overall, he seems to hit the "sorry sorry" bind often, but it doesn't seem sincere anymore.
I would highly suggest to watch/scroll through the whole clip so you'll get a good idea of Fernandoo's behavior.

Time stamps:
[5:00] Close pass / cutting off. Didn't think too much of this at first. Shortly after he also appears to be causing a nuisance to a busdriver by going ww.

[8:30] Fernandoo yeets me. He does the "sorry" thing tho.

[10:15] He honk, I move over. He closes in on me and hits me. He says "sorry sorry" again, but this time that won't cut it anymore.

He seemed to have joined on 2023-08-03, which means he is pretty new. The rules apply to everyone tho.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

https://uploadir.com/81533/sjXFk44gry
Incase I'm not allowed to comment on this thread I'm sorry,

I was also hit wrong way by Fernando who ended up getting chased and started ramming everyone in front of him. If needed, I can provide further replay showing him ramming me without saying sorry and him ramming other random people.
I just joined the server again, and he apologized to me.

[Image: 65562e5fca479-apology.png]
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, i'm sorry if im not supposed to be here saying this but. I've had past incidents with Fernando where he stops infront of me while im on a bike and doesnt move, hes obviously in the game.. hes rammed me and made me fall before.. not a good expierience with him!
If you have proof, send it. If not, no point replying.
Thank you for the report Marty,

I have reviewed the replay and the timestamps provided:

4:00 onwards, constant WW and disregard of traffic lights.
5:00 - purposeful hit on the reporter after passing closely. Does not cause crash thankfully.
5:08 - hits bus going ww, trying to get through gap.
7:26 - hits stationary bus after purposeful close pass. I consider this a ram, what else was going to happen?
8:30 - rams cyclist at full speed. Little attempt to avoid.
8:50 - rams into downed bike at full speed, hits stationary traffic (admittedly they were WW) but no effort to avoid at all.

The user has been provoking crashes, WW excessively and ramming users. As a result of this and the lack of sincerity in the apologies provided, zdver will be banned for 21 days.

Thank your for your well written report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's