[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Changing weather/time of day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I noticed that the weather/time of day setting is mostly fixed on every map in TC. I think it would be nice if that could change every once in while, for the sake of variety. For instance, what if halfway through the week the ingame evironment setting gets set to sunset for instance? This way trafficlights and lights stand out better.

Just to spice it up abit.

[Image: 65562a9776ef7-Weather_sunset.png]

[Image: 65562ab779f92-Weather.png]
Hello,

We tend to just use the most clear weather setting. Anything else tends to get depressing quickly.

Changing the weather requires the "race" to end so it is not practical to change through the week.

Occasionally I load a different weather onto server 2 when changing the track.
ah ok
Last time fern bay was on, TC2 had sunset weather, it completely changed my perception of the track in a positive way. It was enjoyable, kinda breaking the monotonous clear skies.

+1

ps: pls scawhen dynamic time!1!
I remember a long long time ago (when I can still remember).. we tried either Jamaica or Sydney with the grey sky. All I wanted to do was drive full speed into a barrier and end my LFS life. It gets dull very quick.

However some of the sunset and early morning weather settings are really nice.
I always prefer the most "clear" weather. In the future, we will get actual real time weather change
Hopefully when day/night comes to LFS in the next big update, dynamic time will be a thing and TC can run on a real time 24hr cycle.
+1 on having Sunset weather (imo westhill looks best with sunset) every now and then

Overcast and cloudy weather should be avoided at all times. Sunset weather is a nice change from Clear Day while also not being sad af like cloudy. No need to worry about visibility since people already crash into each other in Clear Day weather lol
(2023-11-17 01:01)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]+1 on having Sunset weather (imo westhill looks best with sunset) every now and then

Overcast and cloudy weather should be avoided at all times. Sunset weather is a nice change from Clear Day while also not being sad af like cloudy. No need to worry about visibility since people already crash into each other in Clear Day weather lol

I agree with this message 100%, sunset would be fun to have sometimes
+1 would be nice to have sunset or early morning weather occasionally, it can be a nice change of pace
The weather on South City has been set to sunset, which was unexpected.

I do wish there was a way to switch weather every few days to break the monotonous lightnings without needing human (redmin) interaction.
+1 from me
(2023-11-16 16:25)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]I remember a long long time ago (when I can still remember).. we tried either Jamaica or Sydney with the grey sky. All I wanted to do was drive full speed into a barrier and end my LFS life. It gets dull very quick.

However some of the sunset and early morning weather settings are really nice.

If i remember correctly it was Sydney..... it wasn't a fun experience.

(2023-11-17 01:01)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]+1 on having Sunset weather (imo westhill looks best with sunset) every now and then

+1 on Sunset also.
Sunset votes +1 for Sunset.
Reference URL's