[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - bkrisztian91- Preventing the chase/not apologizing (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved
Your LFS Username: 01alperen001

Their LFS Username(s): bkrisztian91
Their In-game Nickname(s): [CSR] Botos [MED]

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 11/17/2023
Time of Incident: 15:18

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): He ignored the siren warning and did not apologize. I tried to talk to him after the chase was over but he didn't answer

23:36 : Ignores siren sound/warning and horn. Causing an accident.

24:40 : Suspect's car drives away from me because it is fast and then I give up the chase due to my carelessness.

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/uwa4wn9sodms1fx/^2[CSR]+^7Botos+^9bkrisztian91.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi both,

I will not be taking action on this report. Botos pulled onto the correct side of the road and you (the cop) went for a gap that did not exist, hitting the medic. We will not know if Botos would've gone onto the left side of the road, because he was hit by you who tried to go WW. It is unfortunate that the left side of the road was blocked by a crashed car, but you need to slow down and assess the situation before moving forwards.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's