[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [COP] Emre Bulut (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thatyorkshireman

Their LFS Username(s): eymen75
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] Emre Bulut

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 19/11/23
Time of Incident: 1700GMT+0

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:23:10 lets off brakes to rear ram
1:24:54 another rear ram
1:26:13 ramming against wall
1:27:54 ramming against wall
1:31:08 ram into barrier
Afterwards tried to justify this

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/eon4nw2w1...5.mpr/file
[Image: Emre.jpg]
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Thanks for the detailed report.

I've reviewed the report and found the following:

Emre made some poor choices when making contact with you.

1:23:10 - Not a massive hit, but he doesn't avoid contact until he hits you, it was a little excessive but both users carry on fine.

1:24:54 - Off and on the brakes again, and throttles up before pushing you into the barrier. A poor choice of contact.

1:26:13 - not an issue, there isn't a negative impact on the suspension. It was clearly meant as a pit, the cop should have seen the barrier and not attempted the pit, but the pit itself was fine. Due to the size of your vehicle, he may not have realised the lack of gap between yourself and the wall.

1:27:54 - Poor choice of PIT location, again due to the wall next to the susp. Contact was a bit heavier than ideal but both were able to carry on.

1:31:08 - I think for a PIT it would have been a good location and if it was well executed it would have been fine. It seems that Emre has left it too late to brake and is carrying too much speed into the corner and is unable to avoid the contact. Doesn't seem intentional but result in the suspect flipping (this is partly due to the susp's car choice - a high 4x4) but this situation is easily avoidable.

I believe this reflects a lack of experience rather than malice. The issues above are relatively minor, so I will not be revoking the user's cop rights.

I will be giving the cop the following written warning: Please consider tactical contact before carrying out a move on the suspect. 5.4. Force / Physical Contact:
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

I am also recommending that the user signs up for basic training. This is not mandatory but will give the cop skills that he can use effectively in a chase.

Thank you for the well written and detailed report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's