[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: gurkanbey26 unban appeal (Ban Reduced by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:gurkanbey26

- Time & Date of Incident:11/25/2023 14:40

- Replay / Screenshot Link:https://s6.*PLEASE RE-UPLOAD TO ACCEPTABLE SITE*.tc/server17/ogrdd4/Yeni_WinRAR_arsivi.rar.html

- Replay Timestamps:39:00(look at: ngu%gurkan)

I was in a chase and my car was heavily damaged and I was worried that I couldn't escape and I didn't see the engine in front of me and I didn't know where to go and I didn't know where to go because of a momentary reflex and I caused an accident because my car was heavily damaged and I shouldn't react suddenly and I had to drive well because I was in a chase but I had to drive well to avoid an accident. I maneuvered hard and you can see that it was not an intentional accident considering that my car was heavily damaged and the manager wanted to talk to me afterwards and at that moment I was trying to open the translation because my language is not very good and I am not sure that the translation gave the right answers and if my answers were fast I could have reconciled with the manager
You went on the wrong side of the road and hit oncoming traffic very hard. You said "hh" instead of apologising.

Shortly afterwards, you intentionally ram (aimed for) a bike that was standing in the road.

This type of behaviour is not acceptable.

Also I will not check your replay because I have my own and because that is not a site we deal with.
The oncoming cars were my friends, we were talking on discord and I apologized and wrote 'hh'. they are not complaining
Why is the biker just waiting in the opposite direction?

Administrator Message by: BP

3.2. Only admins and users involved in the user report/unban request are permitted to post.
Does that give you an excuse to intentionally aim for the bike? He wasn't moving. You aimed for him and hit him.

EDIT: I assumed I was responding to the OP, but instead I was responding to someone who randomly involved themselves in this unban request.
After my accident I had a good time to check the damage to my car. After looking, I didn't notice the bike in front of me, I saw it and then I crashed
Please follow these instructions:

- Open up your own mpr replay
- Hold down control + shift on your keyboard, and look at the time in the top left
- Go to 17:36:40 (for me it says 14:36:40 but for you it probably says 17:36:40)

1) On the above time, you heavily ram a user at the traffic lights. A cop witnesses this and proceeds to chase you. Please explain this.

2) About 20 seconds later, you hit (and aimed for) a motorcycle. Please explain this.

3) Afterwards is the crash I mentioned in my initial response. I accept your explanation that they are your friends, but still please drive more carefully.

4) I do not accept your explanation for why you hit AzyerGames (a motorcyclist). It was very clearly intentional.
The person I hit at 14:36:40 was my friend, I was talking to him on discord, I can send proof if you want, as for the cyclist, it was not something I did intentionally, but can't you even reduce the duration of the ban?
I need you to stop ramming.

I believe you rammed those two motorbikes on purpose, for fun. That behaviour needs to stop immediately.

I also need you to stop ramming your friends. Not only is it difficult from an administrative point of view, I don't think you know when it is appropriate and/or safe to "friendly" ram, and when not to.

If you confirm your understanding, I will heavily reduce the ban.
As for the cycle, as you can see, I had a serious accident and I went to a straight road to check the damage to my vehicle, while looking I noticed the cycle in front of me at the last moment and hit it. Yes, I may not have apologized, it may be my fault, stopping on the road is an offense that prevents pursuit.
I promise to be more careful
To be unbanned 28 November 2023

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's