[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Player Hacker by Ian.H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
was thinking this could be used for modders who make cars with many passengers like a Limo or a Bus. or airplane or boat, but you get the idea.

i dont know if it is possible to extract directly to editor but i was thinking someone here might know this who could try it out to see if possible to use with editor at all.

i think many or rather almost all busses have one to 3 or none at all passengers except townbus which is exactly these figures. they are to be found in autocross skidpad on top of a stand point over view. Ian H made them playable with this mod (used it alot over the years). but it is now inside LFS while selecting driver holding shift+ctrl.
(keep selecting until the helmet wearing ones goes away).

a wish from me is modders make an option with maybe none /half/ full passengers maybe remember to add the lights inside the bus too , just.. you know, future updates might look better if so Smile
regarding especially rearlights i see many mods have a 2 file rearlight which often is the light itself and the overlay to make it look like braking. often some of those files needs to be half transparent to work proper or the rearlights will just look as turned on always if headlights are fully turned on too. in short its good to check your mod for those things before uploading it. not fun to be behind a car you really cant tell when is braking. not in racing , not in cruise.

Link to program :
clue-by-4-.org
Reference URL's