[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Guess the LFS update date! [Deadline: 12 December 2023]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Introduction
At some point in the future, LFS is due to release a large update.

Scawen - 29 November 2023 Wrote:(...)while I get on and finish the physics for the new version (improved tyre physics and much better graphics, with significantly updated tracks) that we are all waiting for.
Source: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/2067146#post2067146

Bet:
Let's make a bet as to when this version is actually released. The closest person will receive InSim money.
Prize winnings currently undecided, but will certainly be 5 figures.

Rules:
Submission Deadline: 12 December 2023 23:59 UK time
  • The "Release" must have EITHER "much better graphics" OR one "significantly updated" track. The relevant date is when the patch (including test patch) is available for public download
  • You may only have one valid guess. If you submit more than one guess, only your first valid guess will count
    • Your guess must consist of one fully-written date (e.g. "05 December 2023"). You may also write anything else in the post, as long as your guess is clearly there
    • Your guess must not be edited. If your guess post is edited at any point (before or after the deadline), it will be ignored
    • Your guess must be posted on or before the stated deadline
  • If more than one person correctly guesses the exact date, the winnings will be split accordingly
  • While the deadline is soon, this competition may take a (very) long time to be concluded. Therefore, the eventual winner must claim their winnings. If they no longer partake in the community (or do not want their winnings), it can be issued to the next closest.

Discussion is fine, but make sure your guess is valid (see above)!
14 April 2024.
Don't write numbers for the month please
https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...#pid304418
12 April 2024 is my guess Smile
I'll make my guess 04 March 2024
19th of december 2024, has to be as its my birthday.
Disregard this one.
16 may 2024
7 august 2024.
GUESS DATE: 01 March 2024

Progress has been looking good so hopefully it's not too far away - but who knows with the LFS devs.
1 april 2024 Smile
05 February 2025
29 February 2024
Friday 27th September 2024
Disregard this one.
March 31st 2024
August 18th 2024
June 23rd 2024
23 may 2024
20 April 2024 AD
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's