[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Video Camera?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi as the title suggests , I am looking for a video camera to record some IRL footage , Gopro is a good camera but its not fully building up my expectations if it comes to Video quality and the colours on the video.

I have done some digging but I am not an expert hence I am seeking opionion futher.
The camera that particularly crossed my mind after some digging was Sony a6400.
There are a few reasons for that. The general good video quality has thrown me to the good side of the camera , as well as the specs of video recording and colours, But the main factor that got me close to purchasing this camera is that it has BRILIANT low light efficiencies. That will be a BIG contribute to my videos.
[Image: highres-Sony-Alpha-A6400-outside-2_1554988747.jpg]
[Image: dims?crop=1600%2C1067%2C0%2C0&qu...0b5.cf.jpg]
[Image: Sony-A6400-front-hands.jpg]

Some low light action

[Image: a6400-4-703x469.jpg]
[Image: sony_a6400_price.webp]
[Image: sony-a6400-review-lowlight-01-1024x683.jpg]

Meanwhile I am seeking for the best possible camera to record , I am looking at a budget term as well.
This is going to be my first DLSR type camera , so it does not need to be some NASA type.
The only down side of this camera I have noticed , when doing something along vlogging (i.e. flipping the screen around to have a preview while being on the lense side of the camera, the microphone will be blocking the view) I am willing to go a step futher and buying a seperate audio device to record some high quality audio but as most of you know, I have stopped following tech/gaming topics since like 2016/17

Looking foward to some expert anwsers here (no pun intended , there are some guys with better knowledge up here than me about this topic)
Reference URL's