[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - wrong punishment (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:RealistAdam

Their LFS Username(s):SpeedDemonn
Their In-game Nickname(s): RDP•Speed![COP]

Evidence: https://youtu.be/coPNysHrhCM

Hello, let me explain the incident briefly. I bought a license and started this server 3 days ago. When I talked to Turkish friends, I learned that it is forbidden for the police to pit a motorcycle. I have never run away from the police before, I wanted to try, but the person made dangerous moves. I wanted to open my record at the last moment, but he was blocking me and trying to knock me off the engine. Police friends said this was prohibited. I have a complaint about the friend in this video. I request a refund. No warnings or anything. He just gives a fine and leaves.
First of all, welcome to TC.
It takes experience to be able to just start playing the game and report someone to the forum in 4 days. I'm surprised how fast you are.

Coming to your report. Even though my first move (next to the bus station) seemed like a move to bring you down, it wasn't. You were driving the motorcycle slowly and my only intention was to slow down and stop in front of you in a controlled manner, as in my second move. And I did it.

Those people you call your 'police friends' started playing this game almost at the same time as you. I advise you not to trust them too much.

Before reporting people, please spend some more time in the game, learn the dynamics and rules of the game, and then you can report people on the forum.
(2023-12-09 16:56)Speed Demon Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, welcome to TC.
It takes experience to be able to just start playing the game and report someone to the forum in 4 days. I'm surprised how fast you are.

Coming to your report. Even though my first move (next to the bus station) seemed like a move to bring you down, it wasn't. You were driving the motorcycle slowly and my only intention was to slow down and stop in front of you in a controlled manner, as in my second move. And I did it.

Those people you call your 'police friends' started playing this game almost at the same time as you. I advise you not to trust them too much.

Before reporting people, please spend some more time in the game, learn the dynamics and rules of the game, and then you can report people on the forum.

Perfect response.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's