[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + CAR RAM COP (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:RealistAdam

Their LFS Username(s): eymen75
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] Emre Bulut

mpr: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yaav8p5r5...t.mpr/file
mpr hour,sec: 1:30:34

Hello, this is my second forum. Yes, even though I'm new, it's okay to research and implement things. Because I do what I have to do. There is a situation like this in this regard. I'm getting searched for exceeding the speed limit. So I focus there and have an accident at the end of the road. As !getup does a 180 and continues, I see Emre behind me. You can already tell from the animation. My head rolls back. When I slow down and stop, a person comes and hits me from behind and I roll over. Do you think it makes sense for him to apologize via chat? Maybe I would run away. After all, it is forbidden to pit the engine. It is ideal for braking in the distance between us. Money is not the problem here. Just follow the rules. I request you to do what is necessary.
Hello,

Please could you re-upload your evidence to one of the listed sites here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=20150

The sites listed in that thread are confirmed to be safe.
I edited it.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, Thanks for reporting.

I had a look at the replay and this is what i saw.

Just before the incident i noticed this:

1:30.00- eymen75 looses a chase and decides to drive WW at a junction completely missing the corner, and then goes WW at end of bridge and cuts across the grass.

now onto this report itself.

1:30.45- I have no idea why eymen75 even chased you here, you did nothing wrong, only thing i can think of is you were on wrong side, but you did move over to correct side after you did !getup.

As for the crash, this was probably just an honest mistake as you did brake suddenly, so this is 50/50 both faults, yours for braking very harshly, and eymen75 for being too close.

As to what I'm doing, eymen75 is getting a Warning for the bad copping and fining you. If you'd of put what time this happened i would of been able to find the amount you were fined and refunded you.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's