[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:ekmedia

Time & Date of Incident: 2023-09-23 09:59

Replay / Screenshot Link: x
Replay Timestamps: x

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello. on 2023-09-23 09:59 "dreamchaser." My friend named username was permanent banned because he shared someone else's personal information. Then, he logged into my account with the username "ekmedia" without my knowledge and caused our accounts to be linked and my account to be banned for the same reason. Thereupon, I changed my login information and never gave it to anyone else. When I was suspended, I didn't know that sharing my account with someone else would cause this or similar things. Then I realized my mistake and thought there might be a way to solve this. Now I request that my ban be lifted, promising that I will not make the same mistakes again.
The account ekmedia was banned for harassing another user.

Your account is your responsibility.
(2023-12-09 22:05)BP Wrote: [ -> ]The account ekmedia was banned for harassing another user.

Your account is your responsibility.

harassing someone else was account "dreamchaser." and that account does not belong to me. Since our accounts are linked, I was banned for a crime I did not commit. Isn't there a solution to this?
The violations happened from the account ekmedia
(2023-12-09 22:21)BP Wrote: [ -> ]The violations happened from the account ekmedia

Can you show me anything about the violations made on the "ekmedia" account? because the violations happened at account "dreamchaser." i remember like that.
https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=36816

I won't type it all again. See above thread.

I must again reiterate that the offenses took place on the account ekmedia.
so can't we solve this situation in any way? can't i give you an assurance?
Make an appeal and stop attempting to mislead

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's