[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - A bit annoyed for this ban (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: lordjaguar

Time & Date of Incident: 15:40~ 12/12/2023

Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
Replay Timestamps: N/A

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was unfairly sent to the back of the queue by an admin and had every right to be annoyed at this, however I don't believe calling someone an asshole for wasting my time deserves a week ban. The situation was someone had flipped in the tunnel so I was trying to help them, SOS hadn't been called but since I was part of the incident I decided to try and flip the stranded ca. A rescue vehicle then arrived as I was stuck in the barriers unable to move. Josh asked e to move to let the MED in but I explained I couldn't. The MED then began to recover my car, as you'd normally expect in a situation like this, but Josh decided to send me to the spectators for no reason. I was annoyed at this and said "asshole tsss" Josh then bans me for a week. I believe this was an unfair ban as he was the one to provoke the situation by wasting my time.
Hi,

The situation as I saw it was; There was a flipped car on the bend at Paddock Tunnel. You were indeed trying to flip the car but I wouldn't say you were helping. You were trying to flip them by pushing the flipped car into all of the stationary traffic behind. You then got yourself wedged sideways. During this time I was parked with a caution sign whilst me and a MED who was on scene watched. The MED then attempted to free you. You then proceeded to do exactly the same and started pushing the car back into the traffic the wrong way and once again got yourself wedged sideways.

Common sense would dictate that you just let the MED in and crack on with the recovery. I !spec'd you because you got yourself stuck twice and were causing more problems than you were solving for everyone around.

You then called me an asshole and DC'd instantly.

I don't think I wasted your time.
Well, you did. Thanks.
Do you have anything else to add or say? Maybe something a bit less sarcy?

I appreciate why you would have been frustrated and I would been open to a reduction or complete unban depending on your replies. You have had 2 previous warnings (both for showing a poor attitude) but otherwise your history is generally pretty fair.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's