[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Noise in bingo when number changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When playing bingo, i often do something else, so it can be difficult to time the number changes correctly, so having a ding or some noise when the number changes would be nice for bringing my attention to the game, what do yall think?

Edit: turbo described what i want precisely: A ding every time a number is drawn
No. As far I understood, that would be easily increase the number of "farmers". People would simply stay in spectator to farm money instead of driving away.
Unless it is going to be an automatic playing/winning system, no. I think the idea is that you should still have an input whilst playing.
Great idea Thumbup1
I think what he means is that you're still playing the game normally, but you might be typing in chat or doing something in between the drawings of numbers so there could be a little sound que like a "dink" or a "click" when the number changes. It is simply to have a clear indication when a new number is up. I like the idea!
A ding every time a number is drawn?

Good idea! +1
Ye, turbo described what i want quite well
I've voted NO, because as much as I know about that game, the bingo idea is to be focused and follow the game. Not multi-tasking and playing automatically.
It's a little bit off-topic, but today I've played and when I collected all my 12 numbers, I clicked on CALL BINGO as fast as I possible can, but still I cannot collect my prize, because In-Sim think the other player was faster than me. I'm from Bulgaria. Not sure is that the reason, but I have 50ms ping most of the time.
That seems to be unfair and now I see no point to play and loosing time, when I know I am gonna loose my 15euros on each try.
(2023-12-22 16:30)Yasen Wrote: [ -> ]I've voted NO, because as much as I know about that game, the bingo idea is to be focused and follow the game. Not multi-tasking and playing automatically.

Well no, in real Bingo they call out the number loudly and clearly so everyone can hear it
(2023-12-22 16:30)Yasen Wrote: [ -> ]I've voted NO, because as much as I know about that game, the bingo idea is to be focused and follow the game. Not multi-tasking and playing automatically.
It's a little bit off-topic, but today I've played and when I collected all my 12 numbers, I clicked on CALL BINGO as fast as I possible can, but still I cannot collect my prize, because In-Sim think the other player was faster than me. I'm from Bulgaria. Not sure is that the reason, but I have 50ms ping most of the time.
That seems to be unfair and now I see no point to play and loosing time, when I know I am gonna loose my 15euros on each try.

Adding a small audio cue when a number is drawn wouldn't equate to automatic gameplay.

A brief ding when a numbers called is more of a quality of life for bingo players.

Something like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVAF07-2Xic.

As for the 15 euro entry fee, I think it's fair. 15 euros takes seconds to earn while driving.
Reference URL's