[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Constantly causing accidents: renarts / feefeee / CarreraRS (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: emrecansmsk

Their LFS Username(s): renarts / feefeee / CarreraRS
Their In-game Nickname(s): Vishwajeet Sanjay / Hasan Dogan / Babacan Akbas

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 06.01.2024
Time of Incident: evening hours

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

(You can see how the three players I complained about drove during the accident times I mentioned.)

39.50: As you can see, our first accident happens here. It's his fault, he comes from the wrong lane and causes the accident.

46.20: This is our second accident here and it's his fault again.It comes from the wrong direction and causes an accident.I am sending a report on this. admin is on the server and does not intervene in my report.

1.08.45: The user named feefeee rolled over in the middle of the road and the other player's dangerous movements on the main road caused another accident.

1.12.48: As can be seen, they cause accidents because they drive dangerously.So I am sending a report again.

Let me tell you now. There is no problem with them apologizing. They apologized after every accident they caused.But the point of my complaint is this: When a player makes a mistake for the first time and is warned by the opposing player, he must correct himself. Let's accept the accident he caused first. I said the second accident could happen, but I said it was an accident. But as you can see in the complaint, they make the same mistake exactly 4 times at the times I mentioned and cause an accident. Moreover, even though I sent a report while inside the server. As I mentioned, there is no problem in their apology, but they minimized and disturbed my enjoyment of the game.I think they have no right to do this. I want the admins who will look into the issue to put themselves in my shoes.You enter the game to clear your mind, and someone constantly thinks that they can cause you to have an accident and apologize and let it go. I think this is unacceptable.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/odx5u93yc...C.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
What is the decision on this issue?
There hasn't been a decision yet (this is not Lyrinx's fault) -that's why none has been posted.

Thanks for your continued patience.
Hello, sorry for the very long delay.

There's a lot to cover, let me begin by saying that in-between the timestamps, these users were also driving dangerously/arab drifting onto wrong side of the road etc...

So this is what i saw:

38:40 - All 3 just joined server, from start all 3 start driving dangerously doing the arab drift/ butt wiggle thing.

39:40 - all 3 ramming each other down HW causing renarts to WW ram emrecansmsk.

42:00 - Renarts arab drifting getting in way of users wanting to pass.

43:10 - CarreraRS arab drifting, losses control hits Hason.

46:00 - Arab drifting down HW again, causing player to avoid them, 2nd Renarts WW crash with emrecansmsk.

51:30 - Blocking traffic, set off CarreraRS rams Renarts, causing accident with Apex, Skorzz and KhalidKhasmiri.

55:55 - Renarts Rams Feefeee causing all 3 of them to crash on HW, after this CarreraRS and Feefeee start ramming each other.

1:07:0 - Feefeee intentionally rolls on HW, Renarts rams Feefeee, renarts ends up flipped, CarreraRS then try's full speed ramming to flip them over.

1:08:45 - With Feefeee in middle of road causes accident with emrecansmsk again.

1:12:45 - Feefeee and Renarts arab drifting down HW, hit each other feefeee spins, Renarts WW arab drifting hits emrecansmsk again.

so here's the verdict, I'll start with renarts and feefeee.

Both renarts and feefeee have been banned in the past for doing similar things, they both were banned for 90 days on these occasions, and that was reduced to 30 days due to an appeal.

Because of this both renarts and feefeee have been awarded with a 180 day Ban.

Now onto CarreraRS, as this is only the second time this user has been banned, again for similar things, CarreraRS has been awarded a 14 Day Ban.

Regards,

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's