[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - [RDSR] Emir - collisions - blocking (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: RealistAdam

Their LFS Username(s): [RDSR] Emir
Their In-game Nickname(s):Fronzy34

Incident Information

Date of Incident:11.01.2024
Time of Incident: 03:00-03:05 between

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I was riding normally. I noticed that a few people were blocking the road and I stopped immediately. (9:39) When I honked the horn, the order hit me deliberately. I think the people next to him are his friends. When it hit me, I wanted to retreat. But the gears in the engine were different. I got confused at that moment. I hit the person from behind. Afterwards, Emir and his friend next to him got up at the same time, so I got up, but they suddenly stopped and I hit him again. Afterwards, Emir deliberately dropped me and just wrote sory in the chat. His friends made fun of me on chat. If I am guilty, punish me, if he is guilty, punish him. They were extremely toxic there. I could barely contain myself. If it were anyone else, he wouldn't act like me.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/52v52ukmx...r.mpr/file
Dude, first of all, I would like to point out that yes, we closed the road at 9:39, but the server was almost empty and we were going to drag race, I just wanted to push you back. I didn't mean to bring you down, I apologized later, I can't understand your conflict and how vindictive you are.
I'm not vindictive. You apologize with the shortcut on the keyboard. Your friends are laughing in chat. I see sarcasm in this and I don't like people who mock.
Then why are you opening a forum in my name? Was I making fun of you?
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
RealistAdam Wrote:If I am guilty, punish me, if he is guilty, punish him.

Neither of you need to be punished. This situation was very readable. Some street racing was happening. Just a bit unfortunate that your bike doesn't have reverse but it really didn't disrupt your gameplay much at all. It really was not worth the effort of making a forum report for this.

If you could please reserve the forum reports for more serious rule breachers and trouble causers that would be appreciated, thanks.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's