[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Rule Breaker COP: alpozdemir (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: DevilSL

Their LFS Username(s):çgì«AO[COP] -
Their In-game Nickname(s):alpozdemir

Incident Information

Date of Incident:2024-01-15
Time of Incident:~8:25

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):A Chase that ended horribly due to AO's neglicense to obey by the rules and exercise professionalism as a cop. His "pits" are not pits at all. they are more compareable to rams and dont seem to be careful at all. You can see after a singular pit my car gets damaged, which is not allowed by the rules.
Timestamps:
02:01:37: the start
02:02:03: The pursuit starts
02:02:25: First heavy ram, you can see my rear get damaged after that.
02:02:12: second ram. seems to hesitate a bit to make sure he hits.
02:03:54 last ram, seems to be the least agressive but at the same time dosent change the fact that theres no hesitation to fly into me at all.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j_EZDJ4...sp=sharing (MPR)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, Sorry for the delay,

2:02:20 - alpozdemir Heavily PIT's Devil (this is pretty much a ram), alpozdemir actually speeds up to do this "PIT" on a corner and causes heavy damage.

2:02:40 - Another heavy PIT by alpozdemir, although they don't accelerate for this one they are relying on the force of the PIT to slow them on the corner.

2:03:50 - Again this is a poor attempt at a PIT, causing Devil to spin and get stuck in pitbox making the chase end.

Overall this is very poor Copping and attempts at PIT manoeuvre, alpozdemir seems to go for Damaging the suspect rather than for technique to slow them down.

Due to there only being 3 examples and History of alpozdemir I am issuing with a warning. If there's another incident such as this your Licence will be revoked and you'll have to do basic training to get licence back.

Regards,

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's