[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - COP Vilix ramming (Report Archived by Cam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: emrecansmsk

Their LFS Username(s): Vilix
Their In-game Nickname(s): [GS[Vilix[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 15.01.2024
Time of Incident: Today evening times

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Timestamp 45.50: As seen in the recording, I exit after dropping off the passenger at the stop. Being aware that there is a chase, I try to exit by leading the police. I am very calm and my speed is very low. Other cops pass very easily, but the last cop, Vilix, hits me, causing me to fly off the map and into the audience. I waited for him to apologize. I sent him his apology via translation (!t command). I said that I would wait until he apologized, and if he did not apologize, I would report him on the forum, and I continued to wait. As a result of my waiting, she did not apologize and I complained. He thinks it's my fault. If it had been my mistake, the other cops wouldn't have gone as well. The fact that the police give random chases and cause accidents ruins the game.I am complaining about this (in my opinion) mistake of the police.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/e54v4u8o1...g.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

He does not owe you an apology because you're the one that pulled out on the chase.

Rule 1.5. Stay away from chases.

Next time, if a TC is online (as I was here), bring it to their attention instead of jumping to the forum.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's