[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - reporting (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: ImKmmmvp

Their LFS Username(s): ramblinman
Their In-game Nickname(s): ¡pZeyus[COP] -

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 1/17/2024
Time of Incident: around 8pm

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 1:06:50 i touched this guy because i lagged a bit, after that i touched him for the 2nd time "touched" i dont wanna make excuses about it because i literally get hitted like that everyday, but basically i thought he's gonna accelerate but he didn't, so he got mad, u can see in replay i tailgated him once it was when i wanted to overtake but i realized that he's gonna fine me so i braked a bit and wanted to have a little chat and discuss whats happening and i tried to park multiple times but he didnt make it easy at all before starting a chase, all he wanted is to fine me as fast as possible, he fined me for $100 for dangerous driving and his excuse as he said: you crashed me from behind which is not true, crashing and ramming makes a severe damage but what i did is touching his bumper by mistake, thats unfair to be honest

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/bohpbhyp3br4hut/zeyus+[cop].mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Sorry for the delay.

This is what I saw:

1:04:00 - there's a incident in road and police have blocked the road, A cop is in front of you stopped, but you get very close to the bumper and tap it. that all clears and traffic moves

1:06:50 - Coming up to traffic lights which are red, you are close to Zeyus, which causes a little bump, I clearly do see lag here as on the replay Zeyus jumps forward. but still ImKmmmvp is too close to the cop. After this Zeyus tries to get you to pass him but you don't, deciding to stop in middle of the road. Eventually you move on when there's other traffic.

1:07:50 - Zeyus chases you, you then stop quickly causing COP to over shoot, then both of you don't move blocking PIT lane. All it takes is a few seconds to pull forward so the cop is behind you, theirs 45 seconds before chase starts, this is what its for. Zeyus then Fines you and off he goes.

So the Main conclusion I can take away from this is don't drive too close to the cops or other users as you could accidently hit there bumper, The COP should have done this as Tailgating rather than Dangerous, but I do see why they picked that. In the future, Stop at least a meter away from vehicles then things like this wont happen.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's