[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Visible total income per VIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was thinking, what if when you go into your garage and you look at your vehicles, it shows the total income you made with that vehicle so far? (without the bonus)

This could give a good idea of the financial status of your purchase.

Smoll suggestion, but could be helpful.
Yeah i agree 100% having it shown on the car info page when you click on each car rather than it just being a “earned by rent” on your stats list. Although i guess the latter is much simpler to implement?
I want all the stats!!
Joke apart, +1.
I'd love this info backdated to be honest; AAOWS probably paid for itself a good 15 times over.
+111111111

To add to this, it could display the car's price in negative (e.g. UF1 is 6,000€ so it would show -6,000€ and go up from there) as a way to know when you actually start making profit from it. Depends on how it can be implemented
I'll be interested to know why Angel has voted no. Smile
IMO it is a good idea, and I thought that someone who played 100 hours in the last month may have also seen some value in this suggestion.
(2024-01-24 07:59)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be interested to know why Angel has voted no. Smile
IMO it is a good idea, and I thought that someone who played 100 hours in the last month may have also seen some value in this suggestion.

To be honest, the only thing that's really crossed my mind on this is that there might be better things Chuck could do with their time.
Hope people don't vote on that basis, lol
(2024-01-24 07:59)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be interested to know why Angel has voted no. Smile

Just to be a pain in the ass, I'm sure he has nothing against the idea or any real argument if he was against.
Reference URL's