[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Lexar" (firatrobert_07) Report. (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved
Your LFS Username: 01alperen001

Their LFS Username(s): firatrobert_07
Their In-game Nickname(s): Lexar"

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 23/01/2024
Time of Incident: 20:44

Timestamps of Importance:

First of all, hello to the admins.

I participated in a chase and the offender hit me hard on purpose. Afterwards he found my PIT maneuver wrong and told me he was going to complain.
Normally I ignored his RAM and didn't want to say anything even though he didn't apologize.
But he said he was going to report me because he didn't approve of the PIT hits I did.
There was an internet connection problem and I don't know who it was, but it was unlikely to be me.
Because it made it a little bit difficult.

38:24 --
Look at me please, I just waited for a good time on the side of the road and left a big space for him to pass. When he passed I was going to move but suddenly he hit me hard and he did it on purpose and damaged my car. You can see it in the gas ratio. He did not apologize in any way and continued to chase normally.

40:06--
This is the place I'm talking about. As you can see, as far as I can imagine, there was a problem like a connection speed spike. Because I did not maneuver at a speed that would turn the vehicle that much. After touching it, the vehicle started to skid senselessly.

**I would like to add that there was no admin in the game and my only recourse was to apply here.**

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8vft3x4mq...r.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,
I'll be taking over this report.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks.
Hello, again sorry for the delay.

This is what I saw:

38:24 - Chase coming down road, Alican starts to do U turn for when chase passes, doesn't cross onto other side of road, but firatrobert_07 goes WW and ends up ramming Alican causing major damage.

40:06 - Ive made a GIF for this which ill link below, It looks to me that Lexar tried to PIT Zeyus out the way but it ended up going wrong sending firatrobert_07 to spin left, mean while Alican was coming in for PIT but due to firatrobert_07 positioning it ended up being a door hit rather than a PIT, I cant see any Ping issues.
Lexar, Alican Gif.

Alican, I cant see anything you did wrong here, the situation was caused by the failed pit by firatrobert_07.

firatrobert_07 however should not have doe that Ram at 38:24, that's the main thing here. For this firatrobert_07 has been warned.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's